Schedule of Events
"Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize..." ~ The Grinch
ON SEPTEMBER 28, 2014, EVERYONE IS INVITED TO A GREAT BIG PARTY IN A LITTLE TINY TOWN.
Saturday September 27
- 4 to 9 p.m. Packet Pickup, Registration (if there's still space) and Bicycle Tune-Up Station open
- 5 p.m. Bicycle Skills Clinics (Advanced and Beginner) led by Jamis - Hagens Berman professional cyclists Tyler Wren and Eric Schildge
- Special dinner menu at the Palmer House Cafe and an opening at the Way Out Gallery on Main Street in Rensselaerville
Sunday September 28
- 7 a.m. Honest Weight Food Co-op Fuel Up Station and Packet Pickup open
- 9 a.m. Team Jamis - Hagens Berman Gran Fondo Rides Depart (Gran, Medio & Piccolo), led by our pro cyclist attendees and the Jamis - Hagens Berman team race car
- 10 a.m. Festival Ride Departs, led by Rennsselaerville Fire Dept fire truck
- 12 p.m. Barbecue, Festival Market open, Kids' Mini-Fondo Ride Departs, live music starts from the Lustre Kings and Black Mountain Symphony
- We'll also have a brewing demonstration from the Helderberg Brewshed, a guided hike of the Huyck Preserve, a Kids' Bike Rodeo & Corral, a talk from the New York State Wildlife Rehabilitation Council, a Ride With GPS Data Upload Station, and tons of great prizes to give away
Festival Market Vendors
And more to come...